[Air-L] MMORPG Survey

Alida C. Field alida5 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 03:57:57 PDT 2007

J-
We met at AOIR and I was unable to come to your presentation on ritual. I would like to keep in touch and am curious about your work. I'm beginning to look into various research methods that would be useful in looking at VWs. Good luck with your survey.

Alida Field
SWI
Telecom Dept.
Indiana University, Bloomington