[Air-L] racist comments by James Watson?

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 23:32:12 PDT 2007

I just wanted to note that the allegedly racist statements by James Watson have been partially retracted it seems. My only source on this I hasten to add is the online articel in today's Independent. Also, I haven't read the actuall interiview in which Watson's comments were made, and if anyone knows where to find that interview I'd be interested. Or other comments in the scientific and/or journalistic press. So the latest article I'm referring to is at
  http://comment.independent.co.uk/commentators/article3075642.ece

  wb

William Bain
PhD Student