[Air-L] Social Network Site Research (who has publications?)

danah boyd aoir.z3z at danah.org
Fri Oct 19 16:35:33 PDT 2007

I've noticed that there are lots of folks at AOIR doing work on
social network sites.  Because this work is happening across numerous
fields, I'm trying to keep track of everything that is popping up:

http://www.danah.org/SNSResearch.html

If you (or someone you know) has a publication on social network
sites that is not listed, can you please drop me a note with the
citation information and the link to the doc/PDF?  I want this to be
a resource for other scholars who are doing work here (and for
students doing literature reviews).

Thanks!!

danah