[Air-L] Social work blogs & networking

M. Deanya Lattimore mdlattim at syr.edu
Mon Oct 22 07:13:05 PDT 2007

Hi Dan!  Be sure to check in with your Rhetoric-Composition people;
there's TONS of work about work-related blogging in Composition studies,
some of it in service learning, some advocacy stuff, and some ethics
work too about blogging online about your people professions.

Also, check out danah boyd's list that she linked here not long ago.
There are only a couple of things that might currently be related to
what you're doing, but she updates.
http://www.danah.org/SNSResearch.html

Good for you for doing this work!
:-D.
Deanya Lattimore, ABD, Syracuse Writing Program
Cultural Rhetoric and Composition
Adjunct, Gardner-Webb University

I can't tell what school you're at, but