[Air-L] Commercial Survey Creation Programs

Ulf-Dietrich Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Sun Oct 28 09:10:03 PDT 2007

Hi Madeline,
we offer WEXTOR at http://wextor.eu . It is more
geared towards Web experiments than surveys, can
be used for those nonetheless. It is free, unless
you would like to keep your account longer than
six months or prefer Excel/SPSS compatible data
files to log files. We now have about 1600
registered users and no complaints.

Best --u

--
PD Dr. Ulf-Dietrich Reips