[Air-L] Virtual Community of Practice Essential Bibliography

Rosanna Tarsiero rosanna at gionnethics.com
Mon Oct 29 06:32:39 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,
my name is Rosanna Tarsiero, I'm a consultant and author in the field of virtual communities of practice. Last time I update my essential bibliography on this topic was more or less one year ago.

Questions:
1) does any of you have a bibliography that can be shared with me?
2) does any of you know of recent works (2006-2007) written on this topic?

I'm after *any* work, theoretical/practical, quantitative/qualitative.

Thank you in advance
Rosanna Tarsiero