[Air-L] Gender disparity in Free Software versus ICT

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:35:19 PDT 2007

Stumbled upon (funny how it's hard to use that phrase now... I should
have said "serendipitously found"!) this tonight. It was linked from
http://www.libervis.com/.

It's a very small site just pointing out that the ratio of women to men
is far worse within the Free Software community than in general ICT
(which, as we all know, is very far from the global norm). It even lists
a little bit of literature on sources at the bottom.

http://www.gendershouldntmatter.org/

Conor