[Air-L] (no subject)

ceholmes at email.unc.edu ceholmes at email.unc.edu
Mon Oct 8 07:24:02 PDT 2007

Hello All:

My name is Casey Holmes and I am a student at the University of North
Carolina - Chapel Hill. For my Canine Cultural Studies class, taught by
Alice Kuzniar, I am writing a term paper comparing Facebook to a
similar website - but for dogs - called Dogster. I was wondering
whether any of the members of the AIR-L listerve are aware of any
academic publishings and materials about Facebook that would help me
in writing this paper; the resources here are surprisingly limited! Any
suggestions would be most appreciated and helpful.

Thanks,
Casey