[Air-L] Qwerty Call for paper

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 23:47:25 PDT 2007

Dear Beatrice -

The QWERTY problem was refuted as slowing down typing
as the Dvorak keyboard was shown to increase results
on a keyboard designed by Dvorak himself and was not
independently tested, see

David, P. A. 1985. Clio and the economics of QWERTY.
American Economic Review Proceedings, 75(2), 332-336.

Cheers, Denise