[Air-L] AoIR photo group on Flickr

NANCY MCDONALD-KNWRTHY mcdonald-knwrthy.1 at osu.edu
Sat Oct 20 22:06:48 PDT 2007

Totally irrelevant aside:  after viewing the "slide show" of the
photos... I cannot get over how many macbook pros I saw on laps
of conference-goers... the re-revolution is in place!!! (I just bought
a mac (again) last month, after years away from it... so I'm a re-
convert. )

Looking forward to details of the conference!

Nancy McDonald-Kenworthy, GA
CSTW Writing Center Tutor
www.cstw.org