[Air-L] Digital divide in Canada and worldwide

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Wed Oct 24 13:59:23 PDT 2007

Delia,

One resource that might be of interest:

http://www.elon.edu/e-web/predictions/internet_governance_film_2006.xhtml

A documentary film from
the first Internet Governance Forum,
Athens, Greece  Oct/Nov 2006

Bridging the Digital Divide
This 13-minute documentary film offers an introductory look at major issues
tied to the diffusion of the internet. It is built from interviews conducted
in 2006 with international internet stakeholders from 18 different nations
at the world's first Internet Governance Forum in Athens, Greece.

Janna Anderson