[Air-L] Let Watson be dealt with elsewhere

Paula Graham pmgazz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:33:08 PDT 2007

Indeed, Robert.

Moreover, there is frequently an overlap between development issues and
digital issues (on which this discussion has a very obvious bearing,
particularly as Watson cites the influence of genetic theory on
international development policies -- constructs such as 'digital
divide' come to mind -- in his original remarks as quoted by The Times).

Paula