[Air-L] recent posts

Jessie Daniels jessiedanielsnyc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:42:07 PDT 2007

I study connections between the Internet and racism, I'd have to agree with
Barry that these don't seem apparent in this thread.   I also feel compelled
to invite those of you interested in continuing the offlist discussion of
Watson, or racism more generally, to visit the blog William mentioned at the
top of this thread, RacismReview.com <http://www.racismreview.com>, a group
blog hosted by two sociologists: Joe R. Feagin, and me, Jessie Daniels.

/end of shameless plug.

~ Jessie Daniels
CUNY-Hunter College
http://www.jessiedanielsphd.com