[Air-L] AoIR: new executive for 2007-2009

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Tue Oct 2 18:37:08 PDT 2007

Dear all

It is with great pleasure that I can now announce the executive for the period of 2007-2009.

President - Charles Ess
Vice-President - Mia Consalvo
Treasurer - Monica Murero
Secretary - Sabyrna Cornish
Graduate Student - Asa Rosenberg
Open Seats - Axel Bruns, Heidi Campbell, Marcus Foth
Past-President - Matthew Allen

Holly Kruse and Alex Halavais will for the time being continue as our trusted and hardworking systems and list managers.

The new executive will take over at the AGM on Friday night at the AoIR conference in Vancouver.

My thanks to all those voted: commiserations to those who failed to get elected and my congratulations to the winners.

Thanks, too, to Jenny Stromer-Galley who acted as the Vote counter.

Matt

Dr Matthew Allen
Associate Professor Internet Studies
Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
m.allen at curtin.edu.au
http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm>
+61 8 92663511 (v) +61 8 9266 3166 (f)
President, Association of Internet Researchers http://www.aoir.org <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.aoir.org/>