[Air-L] Pre-AOIR Conference Pub Meeting at Tuesday, 16th of October

simone.heidbrink at zegk.uni-heidelberg.de simone.heidbrink at zegk.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Oct 14 17:55:36 PDT 2007

Dear colleagues and participants of the AOIR Conference,

as some of us might be in Vancouver early, we thought of proposing a
pre-conference pub meeting at Tuesday, 16th of October 2007 at 7 p.m. at
"Malone´s bar and Grill" 608 West Pender Street (close to the Ramada
conference hotel, see http://www.malones.bc.ca/).

We will be there and (hopefully) guarding a table with an "AOIR" sign, so
please look out for us. :)

In case you want to join us, we would appreciate if you could give us a short
notice by email. But since we will be there anyway, you can also decide
spontanously. ;)

See you at Malone´s (or later at the conference)

Simone & Nadha

--
Simone Heidbrink M.A.
SFB 619 Ritualdynamik - Teilprojekt C2