[Air-L] presentation for Let's Play! Vancouver....

Efrat Ben-Yehuda ebenyehu at sfu.ca
Thu Oct 18 10:34:17 PDT 2007

Hello R
It was good to see you today and I just wondered what would you think
regarding my offer:
I have missed the application dead line for presenting a paper  in
this great conference, however, I am suggesting that if someone is
not arriving, perhaps I can take the space and fill in the gap, - it
will be great to gain the experience
Thanks for your consideration
Hope to see you in the panels
Efrat