[Air-L] Social work blogs & networking

Dan Prives dprives at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 06:53:07 PDT 2007

I'm planning a teaching unit for undergraduate students in social work
about blogging and online networking related to their field.

I'm fairly familiar with the general charity and nonprofit resources,
but I'm not familiar with many resources relating specifically to
social work.

I would appreciate any leads or links to blogs or other online
communities that are specifically focused on social work practice
generally or on specific sub specialties like youth, families.

And in a related question: have there been any articles or research on
this subject in any social work journals?

Regards,
Dan Prives
Where Most Needed
The Charity Industry Blog