[Air-L] BFF

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 00:26:57 PDT 2007

Earliest results in the Wayback Machine for Urbandictionary.com are in
2002. I don't know how authoritatively one can conclude from this that
Urbandictionary was born around that time, but it's interesting to me
all the same.

 From the Wikipedia page, I see that Urbandictionary was founded on Oct
14, 2001, meaning that a BFF entry must have be added almost
immediately, so it was obviously a popular term at the time.

I think we're all agreed the term massively predates the internet. I'm
just having fun with other things, now. =)

Conor