[Air-L] Gender disparity in Free Software versus ICT

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 02:22:43 PDT 2007

Following up to my own post here with another interesting gender and ICT
story:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070923/ap_on_hi_te/computer_science_women

This article blames the disparity on the nature of the software, or in
the very least on the belief that men are just more confident than women.

Conor