[Air-L] [AoIR 8] Message to delegates

Ray Land ray.land at strath.ac.uk
Thu Oct 11 17:26:35 PDT 2007

Professor Ray Land
Director, Centre for Academic Practice and Learning Enhancement
University of Strathclyde
Graham Hills Building
50 George Street
Glasgow G1 1QE

t:   0141 548 2636
f:   0141 553 2053
e:  ray.land at strath.ac.uk <mailto:ray.land at strath.ac.uk>
w:  http://personal.strath.ac.uk/ray.land <http://personal.strath.ac.uk/ray.land>

2nd Threshold Concepts Symposium , June 18-20 2008 Kingston, Ontario
http://thresholdconcepts.appsci.queensu.ca/ <http://thresholdconcepts.appsci.queensu.ca/>

IUT 2008 - The 33rd Improving University Teaching Conference, Strathclyde, 29 July to 1 August, 2008
http://www.iutconference.org/ <https://nemo.strath.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.iutconference.org/>

WDHE 2008 - The 12th Writing Development in Higher Education Conference,Strathclyde, 25 to 27 June 2008
http://www.writenow.ac.uk/wdhe/ <https://nemo.strath.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.writenow.ac.uk/wdhe/>