[Air-L] Possible Foreign Spam: Re: e-reading limitations

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Thu Oct 11 22:04:49 PDT 2007

I'm not sure that I'm completely following the message below but there are a
number of free alternatives for creating PDFs in the MS Windows environment.
OpenOffice SaveAs PDF natively. I've used CutePDF for years as well.

The free Irfanview program allows viewing of almost any format of media.

Charlie Balch
Professor of CIS
Arizona Western College