[Air-L] meeting up in Vancouver with people doing quantitative work on digital media use

gregor.petric at fdv.uni-lj.si gregor.petric at fdv.uni-lj.si
Thu Oct 18 13:03:54 PDT 2007

Hi Eszter,

This sounds great. I've done a lot of theoretically grounded empirical
research lately (on social uses of internet, mobile phones, sms...) and
would surely like to join the group. When is the meeting?

Thanks, Gregor

Gregor Petric, assistant professor
Faculty of Social Sciences
Department of Informatics and Methodology
University of Ljubljana
Slovenia