[Air-L] FW: [JoCI] Vol. 3 # 2 of the Journal of Community Informatics Now Available

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:38:49 PDT 2007

Readers:

The Journal of Community Informatics has just published its latest issue at
http://www.ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej. We invite you to review the Table
of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of
interest.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

Michael Gurstein, Ph.D.
Editor in Chief: Journal of Community Informatics

Centre for Community Informatics Research, Training and Development
Ste. 2101-989 Nelson St.
Vancouver BC CANADA v6z 2s1
http://www.communityinformatics.net
tel./fax +1-604-602-0624
gurstein at gmail.com

----------------------------

The Journal of Community Informatics
Vol 3, No 2 (2007)
Table of Contents http://www.ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/issue/view/17

Editorial
--------
Q: Where is the Wealth of Nations? A: In Communities.
	Michael Gurstein

Articles
--------
The concept of community and the character of networks
	Michael V Arnold

Overnight Internet Browsing Among Cyber Café users in Abraka, Nigeria
	Esharenana E. Adomi

Surveys of the use of information and communications technologies by
community-based organisations
	Tom Denison,	Graeme Johanson

Internet Cafés in Asia and Africa – Venues for Education and Learning?
	Bjørn Furuholt,	Stein Kristiansen

Factors Influencing Information Delivery Technology Choice in Deprived
Regions in Ghana
	Olivia Kwapong

Notes from the field
--------
Trapped in the Digital Divide: The Distributive Paradigm in Community
Informatics
	Virginia E. Eubanks

Points of View
--------
Network Capital:  an expression of social capital in the Network Society
	Manuel Acevedo

A Comment Prompted by Andy Williamson's “A Review of New Zealand's Digital
Strategy”
	Garth Graham