[Air-L] Do we read the same books?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 28 03:44:53 PDT 2007

You may try librarything.com as well. There seem to be tens of such
services on faecbook too. That would make even perhaps a survey study
for a library student in internet studies to study these services

membership in librarything.com is free for less than 200 books and
life time membership is a suggested 25 US$.

It can search more than just the various amazons including some
Canadian and US universities and the Canadian national catalog at our
National library just down the street from where I live.. Also the US
congress library.

I like the book cover pictures but the pictures die out in the late
1980's with no covers for earlier books.

I am here

URLs
http://www.librarything.com/profile/PierreAnoid (profile)
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/PierreAnoid (catalog)

Peter Timusk,

B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa.
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.