[Air-L] next conference: when?

Charlie Breindahl hitch at hum.ku.dk
Tue Oct 30 13:34:45 PDT 2007

Dear all,

Call it nit-picking if you will, but...

Population of Denmark, Q2 2007: 5,457,415

Population of Greater Copenhagen area, 1 January 2006: 1,831,459

Anyway, I can't wait to see you all here next year   :o)=

Best,
Charlie

--
Charlie Breindahl
External Lecturer

Co-editor, Artifact, http://www.informaworld.com/artifact

"For the modern Don Quixote, the windmills have been preprogrammed to turn
into knights"
        - Janet H. Murray