[Air-L] presentation for Let's Play! Vancouver....

Jillana jillana at jillana.net
Thu Oct 18 11:05:56 PDT 2007

Efrat,

I could fit you in our panel "those persistent boundaries" which is
today at 1:50. that is, if Richard and/or Mia approve.

We have only two presentations, but, frankly, since both Radhika and
I knew that, we've taken advantage of the extra time to make our
presentations a bit longer. If you fit the topic (see the description
on the program alphabetized under "t", you could still give a 15
minute presentation.

For me to know this is okay by 1:30, please, Richard and/or Mia,
shoot me an email or sms: 773 494-1837--Efrat, you too. Then, if it's
set, Efrat, you probably want to announce it on this list as well as
on facebook, etc.

best, jillana enteen