[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 38, Issue 27

Kathy Mancuso kmancuso at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:56:28 PDT 2007

David,

I haven't seen Annette Markham's Life Online mentioned in this
discussion so far.  She does some very close ethnographic description
of the online experience in MUDs which could be quite helpful in a
phenomenological vein.  She has a wonderful interview with Terri
Senft, who is on this list and who I believe might also have some
smart things to say about phenomenology, performativity, and that sort
of thing -- most of her writing is collected on her website or in her
LiveJournal.  Bonnie Nardi, who was mentioned to you earlier, is also
on this list and would be a good person to pose this question to; she
is normally very responsive to email but I believe she is out of the
country this term and I haven't heard much from her.  Try her
published writing though!

Kathy