[Air-L] Researchers as new eyes on public data

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Wed Sep 5 06:32:46 PDT 2007

In addition to the points that Louis made below, it is worth considering
that many people with a public internet presence are busy and receive
numerous Emails. I suspect that most requests to these busy people would
just be erased regardless of the potential participants desire or lack
thereof to be included in a study. The result would be a sample that is not
representative.

Charlie Balch