[Air-L] Help the AoIR Newsletter!

Richard Smith smith at sfu.ca
Tue Sep 11 07:01:12 PDT 2007

As Conference Chair, let me extend an offer to provide "press"
privileges to anyone who identifies themselves as a reporter for the
AIR Newsletter. That could include access to the keynotes for
interviews, an exclusive opportunity to interview our normally
reticent and shy president, Matthew Allen,  or the chance to observe
- with the permission of the organizers - a preconference workshop or
two...

We will also provide "quiet" space for you to do your writing, should
you need it.

Interested parties should reply directly to Kate:
K.ORiordan at sussex.ac.uk

...r