[Air-L] Assistant Needed for AOIR Conference

Orion Anderson libraryofsocialscience at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 11 12:07:36 PDT 2007

BOOK EXHIBIT ASSISTANT NEEDED: PART TIME: October 17 (Wednesday)- October 20
(Saturday).

PLEASE TELL ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS ABOUT THIS POSITION.

FOR ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE ASSOCIATION OF INTERNET Researchers

October 17 through October 20, Vancouver, BC, Canada

LIBRARY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE is organizing and managing the BOOK EXHIBIT for
the upcoming HBES MEETING  beginning Wednesday, October 17 through Saturday,
October 20 at the Simon Fraser University.

One experienced LSS staff person will be on-site throughout to manage the
display (Richard Klein). However, the conference will be a substantial one
and the book exhibit will be large (over 200 titles in the display).

WE SEEK TO HIRE AN INDIVIDUAL TO ASSIST RICHARD KLEIN WITH MANAGING THE BOOK
EXHIBIT.

This is a PAYING POSITION (or the person can receive part of their payment
by selecting books that remain at the end of the conference).

The person will assist with the set-up of the display (on Wednesday) as well
as with writing up orders during the course of the conference. The job is
not difficult, but is fairly intense. We wish to hire someone with business
experience. There will be time to go to sessions when you are not working at
the book exhibit.

If you think you are suitable for this position and are enthusiastic about
it (or know someone who is), please have them contact me ASAP at
718-393-1081 or send an e-mail to rakoenigsberg at earthlink.net

Please provide a telephone number and the best time to call to discuss the
position.

Thanks very much.

Best regards,

Richard Koenigsberg, Ph. D.

Director, LIBRARY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE

P. S. To get a sense of what we do, please visit the LIBRARY OF SOCIAL
SCIENCE BOOK EXHIBIT'S WEBSITE at

http://www.libraryofsocialscience.com/

P. P. S. We may be able to provide lodging at the Ramada Downtown Vancouver.