[Air-L] Ethics considerations in usage of skype for telephone interviews

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Fri Sep 14 09:55:06 PDT 2007

I used standard 1024 bit key encryption for storage of electronic
documents.   I stored the key separately in a different locked
cabinet.    This was 4 years ago and that still seems to be a fairly
standard option for storing electronic records.  I deleted the
electronic versions of the records after 3 years.  The paper
transcriptions still exist.  That was what I had agreed to with the
interviewees.