[Air-L] effect of Internet on paper consumption?

Ben Spigel spigel.1 at osu.edu
Sun Sep 30 10:27:25 PDT 2007

This is a really interesting question, and I'm looking forward to any

I would think that you'd want to look beyond copy paper and include
shipping materials and cardboard in your analysis. Shipping through
e-commerce requires more packaging materials than shipping to a retail
store.

Ben Spigel
Department of Geography
The Ohio State University