[Air-L] Encyl of HCI now free online

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 26 13:44:22 PDT 2007

Folks, it's great news that the Encyclopedia of HCI is available online.
FOR FREE.

As I contributed a few articles, I got a print copy, and it is very
impressive. This is in theory a $200+ value

Sociologist Bill Bainbridge edited it.
Karen Christensen published it (see note below). These are both Good
People, and my special thanks to Karen for setting up this amazing free
offer.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Centre for Urban & Community Studies           University of Toronto
  455 Spadina Avenue          Room 418          Toronto Canada M5S 2G8
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-7162
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
         Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days