[Air-L] Invite from Sarah Robbins (intellagirl at gmail.com)

Asa Rosenberg asa.rosenberg at sociology.gu.se
Sat Sep 1 17:57:33 PDT 2007

"4: It wouldn't let me get out of editing my profile, until I'd said
who I wanted to meet. I couldn't just be there."

A clue to why this is the case might be "Quechup.com is owned and operated
by iDateT Ltd." Quechup seems to be the only thing they have produced so far
and it is according to their company website (http://www.idatecorp.com) "an
online dating and matching service."

Interestingly enough the first page of their company website has their stock
value on it. I don't know a lot about business but it seems to me this
company is basically having people spam eachother in to the site to raise
the value of their stocks? I'm sure a lot of companies are doing similar
things.. but this one was just to obvious? :P

-asa