[Air-L] Interrelations of "VirtualCommunities"and"Social Networks"

Aristides Emmanuel Pereira aristides_pereira at msn.com
Sat Sep 15 19:32:16 PDT 2007

Raquel,

I do read Portuguese and would love to read your work!

Aristides

Aristides Emmanuel Pereira, M.A. Int. Cultural Studies
PhD Candidate
Department of Multi-Cultural Societies
Graduate School of International Cultural Studies
Tohoku University
Kawauchi, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi
980-8576 JAPAN
www.bleepsblops.com