[Air-L] Show me the way

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Wed Sep 5 12:25:41 PDT 2007

How about also integrating with when cabs when possible? Actually, I that
this might provide too much of a distraction to the driver. The in-car nav
systems are way cool.  They will provide you with information of nearby
attractions and they also give verbal instructions as you approach an
intersection.

Charlie Balch