[Air-L] wiki tool suggestions?

Sharon Stoerger sstoer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 15:40:29 PDT 2007

Catherine,

I saw a presentation on the use of Socialtext for elearning this afternoon, and the product looks promising. The company produces a for-fee and an open source version of this wiki software.

For-fee: http://www.socialtext.com/
Open source: http://www.socialtext.net/open

Best,

Sharon

Sharon Stoerger
Ph.D. Student
Indiana University

catherine middleton <lists at catherinemiddleton.ca> wrote: Hi all,

I'm looking for suggestions for wiki software to use with a class. I
don't want to have to install anything, and am of course looking for
something simple to set up and use. When this question was asked some
time ago, the following sites were suggested:

http://www.mediawiki.org
http://phpwiki.sourceforge.net/
http://moodle.org/
http://pbwiki.com/