[Air-L] Ethics considerations in usage of skype for telephoneinterviews

Jeremy Depauw jeremy.depauw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:01:19 PDT 2007

Good point, thank you.

In this case, I was considering avoid this problem by using a fix
phone number. That's the point of using Skype. It is 0,01€/minutes in
loads of countries. I would enable me to extend my scope of contact in
a cheap way...

I have to say that I didn't imagine that I could contact a manager
with its "Skype ID", if he has one. But this remark has to be taken
into account I think...

Thank you ;-)

Jeremy