[Air-L] using chat in social welfare (youth)

Mestdagh Chris Chris.Mestdagh at howest.be
Wed Sep 5 12:25:04 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am starting research in the use of chat in social welfare for youth. I
am looking for a conceptual framework fo online social work towards the
social integration of young people.

Main question is what the determinants are for qualitative online
(youth) social work.

Does anyone know of any publications regarding the use of chat in social
welfare (or therapy)? Or even better any academic discussions?

I already have some publications (mainly from Holland en some froms US),
but they are very few. So, all suggestions are welcome!

Thank you for your contributions...

Kind regards,
Chris Mestdagh

--------
Chris Mestdagh

Researcher HOWEST - UGent

VZW SOVOWES - Studentenvoorzieningen Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen
HOWEST - Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen

Web: www.sovowes.be  - www.kotwest.be  - www.howest.be - www.ugent.be