[Air-L] Literature wanted: what does it feel like to use a computer?

Anne Hvejsel annehvejsel at itu.dk
Thu Sep 20 03:39:16 PDT 2007

Hi Dan!!!

How funny that we are on the same mailinglist!

I hope you are good, and the sun still is shinning in wonderful
Berkeley.
Nikoline and I went back to Denmark the 17th of August and is getting
used to the raindy gray weather in DK. However I wish I still was in
Berkeley and enjoying the student life on campus and the work with
DUSTY and professor Hull.

How are you? Did you girlfriend finally return to Berkeley so you can
enjoy the perfect view from the balcony :)

If you are planning to come to the next Air-L conference, which I
hope you do, please let us hang out, since the conference is here in
Copenhagen.

Let's stay in touch,

Best,
Anne