[Air-L] Looking for Internet Research activities in Norway

Shrwan Khanal shrwan1976 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:42:51 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,
I am doing my Master's in Development and International Cooperation at the
University of Jyvaskyla Finland. I am researching on internet use at
University of Zambia.
I would like to know if there is any workshop, seminars or similar events
taking place in Norway especially in Bergen. I would like to participate in
such activities. I would be great if I can meet some researchers in Bergen
working in ICT sector in the third week of April. At the moment I am at the
Upsala University in Sweden.
--
Shrwan Khanal
Development and International Cooperation