[Air-L] Coding websites

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:12:56 PDT 2008

Several people have undertaken web site and blog content coding using the
Coding Analysis Toolkit, or CAT:

http://www.qdap.pitt.edu/cat.htm

We are close to launching a beta test of a blog scraping tool that prepares
data automatically for intake to the CAT system.

~Stu

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Philippa Smith <philippa.smith at aut.ac.nz>
wrote:

> As part of a large study on Internet use we are surveying people on what
> websites they access most regularly.  For coding purposes these websites
> need to be categorised and we are wishing to establish if there is an
> existing classification system already in use by researchers for a question
> of this nature.
>
> Philippa Smith
> Institute of Culture, Discourse and Communication
> AUT University
> Auckland
> NEW ZEALAND

Stuart Shulman