[Air-L] Google Docs

Ronald E. Rice rrice at comm.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 28 00:28:38 PDT 2008

We use them as the coordinating tools for our Center, in an attempt to
provide one shared location for calendars and scheduling, budget and project
spreadsheets, draft documents for comments (I don't recommend using the wiki
component because it changes doc files into html files that don't translate
back so well), and a display interface for discussing things in meetings and
for visitors.
Ronald E. Rice
Arthur N. Rupe Chair in the Social Effects of Mass Communication
Co-Director, Carsey-Wolf Center for Film, Television, and New Media
President of the International Communication Association 2006-2007
Dept. of  Communication, 4840 Ellison Hall
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4020
Ph: 805-893-8696; Fax: 805-893-7102
rrice at comm.ucsb.edu