[Air-L] Limited/Designated Public Forums and E-Government

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 00:17:41 PDT 2008

Daren, I'd be interested in receiving a copy of your article. I'm posting this onlist instead of off because its seems to me that your article might connect to the theme directly or indirectly of "one laptop per child", a concept that seems no longer to be discussed here. Scuse the bumbling, please, if it's absolutely too off topic. As I recall, the last discussion centred on distribution of laptops in Africa & the continent. Best regards, Will

William Bain
PhD Student
Comparative Literature
Department of Spanish Philology