[Air-L] IR 9.0 submissions

Marj Kibby Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
Sun Apr 6 20:39:34 PDT 2008

Hi Brian,

Apparently my paper as part of the Navigating Gender panel was not reviewed - "Not Sleeping with the Band: Female Fandom Online". In addition, after being sent my own individual paper to review I have not heard anything further about it  - "Pathways: mapping and negotiating downloaded music collections"

Can you let me know where I stand?

Regards,
Marj

Dr Marjorie Kibby,
Senior Lecturer in Communication & Culture
Faculty of Education and Arts
The University of Newcastle,  Callaghan NSW 2308 Australia
Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
+61 2 49216604
>>> <bl506 at york.ac.uk> 04/05/08 6:53 PM >>>
Well just about everyone should have received a decision by now on their
proposal(s) for IR 9.0. There are a few outstanding which I have been
assured will be completed this weekend. So anyone who has not heard
anything by Monday, and believes that they submitted something, should
contact me directly. I'm walking in the English Lakes (a smart trick I
think you will agree!)for a couple of days and out of email contact so
please get in touch on Monday.

A big thanks again to all the reviewers and especially the Track Directors
who have given so much time to this process. The quality of the abstracts
was excellent and we can look forward to a really good conference again
this year.

Brian

--
Brian D. Loader,