[Air-L] eSubmissions to Mobile Life Conferences: The EURO mGOV and mSOCIETY 2008

i k ikushchu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 07:39:10 PDT 2008

Dear all

The deadline for  submissions of practice talks and research papers
for the mLIfe events is fast approaching - 9 May 2008.

This year mLIfe Events - International Conferences on Mobile
Government and the Mobile Society - is receiving a great attention
from all around the world. We are expecting an increasing number
participation from the Public Sector, NGOs, Mobile Industry and
researchers. We extended invitations to more 1200 companies in the
international mobile industry value chain, a number of high-level
public sector  representatives, policy and decision makers from
governments of primarily EU countries and hundreds of researchers and
practitioners in the fields of, for example, eGovernment, mobile
government, Mobile Business,  impacts of mobile technologies on
economic development, indivuduals and the society.

More information on the conferences, topics, organisers and supporters
can be found at the
http://www.mgovernment.org/events/

If you are intending to submit a practice talk or a research paper,
electronic submissions are open and can be accessed via
http://www.mgovernment.org/confadmin/

Looking forward to your submissions and participations

Cheers
Kushchu

------
IBRAHIM KUSHCHU, MBA, MSC., PHD
Associate Professor and Director,
Mobile Government Consortium International, UK
http://www.mgovernment.org
ik at mgovernment.org
+44 1273 777853

==  please visit mLife events www.mgovernment.org/events/