[Air-L] Canadian PSA

Steven James May steven.may at ryerson.ca
Tue Apr 29 17:21:04 PDT 2008

Hi Stephanie,

I have yet to spot the PSA, but I'd love to see it.

It sounds right up the alley of my current MA research into the offline impact of UGC/SNS, specifically with regards to matters of privacy.

Intentionally or not, the following Rogers Wireless Facebook ad provides additional insight into the impact of (networked) user-generated content...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQr9YOrm7kQ

Regards,

Steven James May
MA Candidate, Media Production