[Air-L] YouTube/online video sources

Aymar Jean ajean at asc.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 1 16:33:25 PDT 2008

Hello everyone:

I'm writing a few papers on YouTube - using a qualitative approach,
including interviews with vloggers and analyses of videos - and I was
wondering if anyone knew some key sources on YouTube, other online video
sites (including live ones like Justin.tv) and earlier webcam
communities. I know someone on here was writing on webcams, and I think
some web journals have addressed the issue at length.

Does anyone know of any books or articles on these topics? Perhaps
someone could be willing to share a bibliography?

Thank you!

Aymar Jean Christian

Doctoral Student, University of Pennsylvania

Annenberg School for Communication

Home email: acjean at gmail.com. Phone: 201-923-8369.

Office: 137. Phone: 215-573-8454.