[Air-L] Limited/Designated Public Forums and E-Government

Daren Carroll Brabham daren.brabham at utah.edu
Thu Apr 17 23:21:50 PDT 2008

For a free speech graduate seminar last semester I pondered what the free speech considerations would be in a government-sponsored crowdsourcing venture.  It's related to the Public Forum concept in e-governance, but the paper is admittedly kind of thin on the case law support.  Paper's titled "Crowdslapping the Government:  First Amendment Protections for the Crowd in Government Crowdsourcing Ventures."  It's under review at a conference right now.  If you're interested in a copy, shoot me an email--happy to share.

db

---
Daren C. Brabham
Graduate Teaching Fellow