[Air-L] Coding websites

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 6 21:14:43 PDT 2008

I think this is a good way of approaching this coding. It seems like
epistemology of the web.

I wonder if simply the URL is not enough. I would also suggest you
somehow base it on an existing XML schema or that such a schema be
developed for AoIR.

I wonder if there is some ISO standard?

Can not edu com org an country codes work in some way?  I use these
in my ability to assess web page quality for use in my studies.